These are so so so good! Yummmm!!! Toast your bread with cheese on it, and your taste buds will thank you. FYI: Dale's steak seasoning is actually a bottle of sauce, so don't look for it in the seasoning aisle.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 3 boneless,skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dale’s Steak Seasoning
- sliced Mozzarella cheese
- hoagie rolls
- Spray a 3 – 4 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and turn to LOW heat.
- Add butter, onions and green peppers.
- Toss chicken with steak seasoning, salt and pepper, then add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 5 hours.
- Serve on hoagies with a slice of cheese melted on top.
Ryan and I like to eat these with ripe avocados, tomatoes, and lettuce.
Also, the first 2 times I made this, I had to add about 1 tsp extra sauce, but the 3rd time was perfect without adding anything. Taste it after 5 hours and see what you think!